Thursday, March 29, 2007

Fantasy Bathroom

I don't spend a whole lot of time in my bathroom. At least not as much as some women do. I have hair that can be washed and allowed to dry naturally and only has to be brushed after its washed and that's only every couple of days. I rarely wear make-up.l I do love to soak in a nice hot bath. especially in our jacuzzi tub but I don't do it very often.

In my new home I have a fantasy bathroom planned. I want a big hammered copper bathtub and sink and some type of natural stone tiles. I want windows around my bathtub so I can look out across the mountains and woods while soaking and so I can open them to let cold air in in the winter time.

And even though I don't wear make-up often I do wear it when going out somewhere and I want it to be applied correctly when I do. Therefore a lighted make-up mirror will be added to the bathroom also. I would want to shop from a place that has a wide variety of makeup mirrors available to me. After all this will be my "last " bathroom and I want it to be perfect. Seattleluxe provides a wide variety of make-up mirrors that I could choose from including a brass one that attaches to a wall and it lit as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon