Thursday, March 22, 2007

Goodbye to Blogger

It looks like I might have to say goodbye to blogger. the reason being all of the wood opportunities are starting to go to blogs hosted on there own Dominion. These are ops that pay 10, 5, and 20 dollars and the ones that will allow blogspot are getting fewer and fewer. That makes things a little more complicated than I would like them to be, but that's a lot of money to give up just because I don't want to change.

I don't have a clue as to where to begin, but I did check and www.witchonwhitemountain.com is available. I will probably need Mikes help to switch everything over though. I had 25 dollars deposited into my paypal from blogging yesterday so there is money there to pay for it.

I really don't like making changes like that. I hope that posting is as easy. I am really concerned about loosing my page rank though, which is 4 and hopefully about to climb some more.

Bear is off to Heber Springs to sell today. Well not specifically Heber Springs but the Greers Ferry lake area. He usually dos well there. There is an abundance of small towns located around the lake and lots and lots of marina's. Bear sells a lot of marina's.

I plan to work by myself on the back of the property today. We went and got more plastic yesterday and I am pretty sure I can go ahead and lay the bags in place myself. I don't think it will take long to cover the 13 feet of leveled area bear made earlier in the week at all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon