Friday, March 09, 2007

Grey Skies

It is cloudy today. The rain we were supposed to be getting on Sunday looks like its going to be here today. I'm not happy about that because I have 15 half filled bags in the back waiting to be put into place and Bear doesn't think he will be home until 2pm. He has had a good week though. All its done so far is sprinkle so I am keeping my fingers crossed that the big stuff won't get here until late. He won't work outside after it rains. He has some weird issue with mud. A little mud isn't going to hurt anybody.

The rain won't hurt our already built walls. If anything a little water on that compacted clay makes it that much stronger, and my piles of dirt are a little bit dry. They really should be wet for this type of work.

Now I have to go write a post about a company that handles mold in New Jersey and something about Deal or No deal, and then I will have to pick a third thing to write about. its actually easier for me to cut and paste some environmental news between some of these posts than it is to make up something new so don't be surprised to see some of that on here.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tick said...

Hey you are not getting any comments. I guess people don't like to read those adds. I read them.

1:54 PM  
Blogger dragonfly183 said...

I do get some comments. I don't think they do like them. I have never had many comments though. A few people have said they don't mind them and some people say they are a little off putting,but they are easy money.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon