Tuesday, March 13, 2007

hello Everyone

Bear found a way to keep the wet clay from digging to the bottom of the damper. This was a problem because every few tamps he had to stop and scrap the clay off of the bottom to get an even surface. I learned in the book that natural and unnatural materials don't combine readily. The tamper is iron, but the bags are woven polypropylene. Clay and polypropylene won't stick to each other so by putting a bag on the ground Bear was able to work without having that problem. A touch of spring. A have a wide variety of early spring blooming bulbs because I am a thief. I will steal them from the sides or roads and vacant rental properties in a heart beat. Its not uncommon for me to drive around with a shovel in the trunk of my car. I don't usually pick them, but Odin has been bouncing through my flowerbeds and these all had broken stems.
For the rest of today's post click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon