Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Hotel Reservations




MY husbands work requires a lot of traveling and a few times a year he has to travel out far enough that he needs to make Hotel Reservations for the night. Since this is for business and not for pleasure its important to find the best rates possible. That makes a website like www.hotelreservations.com very important. On this website not only can you find hotels to make reservations with in America, but you can also find them in Australia, Italy, Asia, Germany, Greece, Belgium, France, England, Canada, Denmark, Ireland, and Portugal.

When I did a search it allowed me to list the results by best quality, or price, or the nearest to a specific landmark, all of which I thought were really cool features.

Since we may be making a trip to Branson for bear to work for spring Break I did a search for hotels there. I actually plan on camping out but if I can't convince Bear to do this then a cheap hotel room is really our best option. I found one for 35 dollars a night near Silver Dollar City which would probably work out just fine, if they have internet. The website doesn't say. But they have a pool, there 3 miles from the theme park and they offer tickets to Silver Dollar City at the front desk for half price. All of which are nice and i wouldn't have known that if I hadn't looked the hotel up on this site.

I noticed that the website had the option of clicking just "vacation rentals" so I clicked that to see what came up. I found a really nice looking place offering barbeque grills located on the property for guest use, 24 hour fax service at the front desk, a heated indoor pool on site, and outdoor pool featuring a rock waterfall and a sundeck with lounge chairs. Other recreational amenities include a miniature golf course, fitness equipment, a jetted tub and a video game center. They also offer children's programs which would help keep the kids busy while I try to work. The rooms are 1 and two bedroom and have kitchens in them. 1 bedroom suites start at 79 dollars a night. Two bedrooms goes up to 189 dollars a night. My thought is that I could always make the kids bring there sleeping bags and make them sleep on the floor ;).


1 Comments:

Blogger www.HotelReservations.com said...

Thanks for writing about our site HotelReservations.com, your review means a lot to us.

Please consider us to book your hotel needs when you and your friends travel next time.....from management of HotelReservations.com

http://www.HotelReservations.com

12:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon