Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Kids bedding

Mouse has never really had the chance to be picky about the types of things that go into her room. When it comes to kids bedding she has never had fancy bed linens or furniture or a room where everything matches. It would have been nice to give her these things, but it does mean that she has grown up knowing that these things are not so important.

I do plan on giving her a nice room in the future. her bedroom will be on the second floor of one of the domes were going to build and I have promised her a large round moon window with a ledge big enough that she can sit in it. Mouse is a very feminine girl (unlike myself at that age) and I think she would like the bedding found here on the Kookoobean website. I think it would match her personality perfectly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon