Friday, March 09, 2007

Life in general

For my earlier post you can look here .

I am afraid I have not been into taking pictures of my blooming and sprouting flower beds this year. I guess I am just busy with to many things. After all I am building an earth bag home, working at home for several different websites, homeschooling my 13 year old stepson, and trying to keep things clean while living with a teenager and a preteen who are at each others throats all of the time, and trying to keep up a steady workout program.

My dishwasher is broken. I don't know if there is glass jammed up in the motor or if its fried up completely. Bear says he is going to try and find time to look at it this weekend. Coyote is trying to say he cleaned up all the glass he saw but I have found way to much of it laying in the bottom of the dishwasher for him to be telling the truth about that. Well, its time for me to get busy again!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon