Monday, March 19, 2007

Online Coupons



If you shop online you may want to visit Coupon Chief and see if they have any coupons on the site that you might find useful. I don't have a printer and I don't know for sure that. If I were going to shop online it would probably be ,Gardner's Supply company I would probably shop at. They have a great selection of landscape accents. I don't have many of those but I hope to get a lot more of them after we move. My favorite ones are the solar accents which glow on there own when it gates dark. I'm not sure if there is enough light on that long tree covered trail to the house to cause those accents to light, but I won't know until I try.
The glass globe is really cool. It has a solar collector inside of it and it glows when it gets dark. Several of those floating in our pond would be pretty. our big pond that were going to build, not the little one we spent the weekend working on.

The one with the different colored calls changes color automatically and like the rest of the stuff that floats is completely waterproof.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon