Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Sectional Sofas

I have and love sectional sofas. Its made out of that fabric that looks and feels like suede and its really easy to clean up. I love it. Its actually going to go into our main living area when dome number one is finished. What is cool about a sectional is that you can take them apart. You don't have to have them in one piece. Ours is currently divided into two pieces. Some of them can be divided into several different pieces. I think I might get one of those for the second living area. I love the red ones. You will still need a pretty good sized room for a piece of furniture like that but when you have a husband that likes to re arrange furniture every 3 months or so it gives you more flexibility on what to do with it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susan said...

That looks great! Spacify offers wide range of sectional sofas.

2:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon