Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Villas in Italy

Italy is one of those places I would visit if I won the lottery. I probably won't see it any other way. There is a question as to where a person would stay when visiting such a place. Being the person that I am I would want something that's been there a long time and is luxurious but at the same time very old and historical. Like a beautiful old Villa. That would be a vacation to remember.

The Luxury Retreat Website offers ways to make reservations at some really beautiful Villas in Italy. The Luxury Retreat Website offers ways to make reservations at some really beautiful Villas in Italy. You can stay in such places as Campania, Emeilia Romagna, Lazio, Liguria, Marches, Piedmont, Sardinia, Sicily, Tuscany, Umbria, and Veneto and the villas are really stunning.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon