Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Weight loss

Here is something that's been on my mind lately. Especially since I am in my 3rd week of really heavy exercise and I am still not noticing any weight loss at all. I did read online that 1 pound a day equals 500 extra calories not consumed or burned. I don't know how accurate that information is so take that statement with a grain of salt. Today for example I burned 300 calories. But there is a good chance I could eat enough to make up for that 300 calories before the end of the day. Sometimes you just need something to help you control your appetite. shopping for healthy food is expensive. 3 pounds of frozen blueberries cost me 11 dollars. A 1 pound package of fresh strawberries was 3.50. Fresh lettuce costs me almost 2 dollars a head now. I don't have a greenhouse yet and I am still trying to talk my strawberries into producing more fruit so I have no choice but to buy these things if I want to eat healthy. If you can't afford to buy these things at all you might just be stuck. If that's the case something that would suppress your desire to eat these things would be the most effective. Its hard to know what works and what doesn't though. At the dietary Institute they have done the research for you and will sell you supplements that do what they say they will do.

1 Comments:

Blogger H. Stallard said...

500 calories a day for 7 days (3500 calories) equals one pound of fat a week.



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calorie

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon