Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Yesterday

Bear had a decent day down the the south western part of the state. He drove down to Texarkana and back. on the way back up the Rav 4 started making a knocking sound in the rear end. We have heard that before but it doesn't usually knock a long time. This time the knocking sounds never stopped. It sounds almost as if something is wrapped around something that's spinning with the turning tires and hitting the underside of the car. It stops when I put on the breaks or go around a curve and sometimes after I go around a curve I can feel what ever it is kicking in a different area, as if what ever it is shifted when I went around as curve.

My dad wants me to bring it down to the shop so he can look at it today. He has been a mechanic for years. He always says he won't work on a Toyota but he always does it anyway.

I went to the gym yesterday and was disappointed to see I only lost 1/4 of a pound. I kind of wonder if it has anything to do with me eating right before I went, but I don't know for sure. I know I'm not supposed to check my wait after every single work out but now that its starting to come off i am getting excited. I just wish I had a measure tape to see how much smaller my waist has gotten. I know it has. I can see it in the mirror even though my pants are not that much looser.

My poor fingernail. The one I stabbed with barbed wire and split open. One side of the split started to lift up last night and kept getting caught on everything. I couldn't find a pair of nail clippers or scissors small enough to trim it so it got worse all night long. This morning it was just hanging on my finger by a little bit of cuticle and very painful. I found a sharp enough knife in the kitchen and slowly sawed my way through what was left of it this morning. Its pretty sore now. It makes typing painful, but I will live.

5 Comments:

Blogger H. Stallard said...

One of the things you should be aware of if you are doing any weight training, you drop fat but replace it with muscle. Muscle is denser than fat so weighs more per cubic inch. If you are pumping iron, don't worry so much about dropping the weight. What you want to concentrate on is dropping the fat. Checking your waist size is a better indicator than the scales. Also building muscle burns more fat. You don't have to have the bulging muscles, just firm up the ones you already have.

1:22 PM  
Blogger Oh, The Joys said...

So, I hate to leave this in your comments, but a good poo weight WAY more than 1/4 pound!!

6:02 PM  
Blogger dragonfly183 said...

h hahahahahahahaha, that thing about the poo was very funny. I really shouldn't say this either but when i got home that night, he he, i had a good poo. Yesterday i had lost 3/4 of a pounds though so i guess it was that after all.

6:14 AM  
Blogger dragonfly183 said...

i am definitely not concentrating on bulging muscles. i don't know if thats even possible for me anyway. I have "always" been a small person when it comes to muscle size. Little Bones, little muscles, little fingers and toes.

The gyms owner told me if I wanted to be big "which I don't" i would have to take hormones to get that way.

I certainly don't seem to be getting any stronger at this point.

6:16 AM  
Blogger elise said...

Yes, I knew that about the poo also since my adolescent son seems to think everyone wants to hear the details of his bodily functions and he has weighed himself before and after. Any questions about farts, he's willing to answer those too! Ha ha!

8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon