Thursday, April 05, 2007

Broadband Internet

When you work at home like I do broadband internet is one of those things that you can't do without. I can remember when we were looming for a place to put our home internet was the "big issue". We wanted a very rural setting but broadband internet options we're really limiting our selection.

It was a very frustrating experience for me. I would find a perfect parcel of land. 5 acres with a lake or mountain view far enough from town that I wouldn't have to worry about traffic noises or anything else disturbing us only to find out that phone internet was my only option. Someday I am sure we will be able to have access to high speed internet anywhere in the world, even the most isolated mountain top. but until then finding affordable broadband internet access is still an important issue when looking for a place to live.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon