Thursday, April 05, 2007

Chiropractor

My mother works for one of these. She is an Xray Tech. her job might be where some of my natural healing influences may have come from as a little girl. I can remember being hauled off with her to work to get my back popped even when I had the flue.

Its to bad I don't have health insurance or I would be off to see him now. He would throw a fit if he knew how I get my back crunched these days. I lay on the floor and prop myself up on my elbows and one of the kids stands on my upper back and "crunch". Its not perfect but I don't have to pay for it and it does help the pain.

My migraine headaches are caused by problems with my neck. If I don't have some type of support underneath my neck when laying on the couch I get a migraine. If I pop my neck myself to many times in one day then I get a migraine headache.

TMJ is something I have never heard of before. I have never had this problem and I hope that I never do. It sounds painful. If your in New York and you have this problem the you may want to seek out New York TMJ Treatment to correct this problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon