Thursday, April 05, 2007

Diet Suppliments

My husband uses diet supplements. There usually energy boosters or appetite suppressants or a combination of both that are designed to help you out on your diet. Some of them are simple meal replacer for you to take when your on a diet like I am where I am supposed to eat 5 meals a day but don't always have time. My nutritionist has advised me to use a meal replacer when I get a smoothie for breakfast.

There are some days like this I was this morning when you just need some energy to get you through your workout. for what ever reason you are tired and feel like crap and really just want to lay in bed and watch TV all morning. Since I can lay in bed and work thats a very easy temptation for me to give in to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon