Sunday, April 08, 2007

Easter Sunday

The kids informed us yesterday that they had no interest in hunting eggs today, they just wanted the candy. So last night we went ahead and handed over there Easter baskets. This morning the family room table is covered in candy wrappers.

Someone on the Texas Lotto last night and is 44 million dollars richer. This mean all of the lotteries including the Mega Millions, Powerball and Texas lottery are down low again. Bear said it just means he doesn't have to make that long drive to Texas for a few weeks and he can wok some other part of the state. He is going to have to start staying the night in the places he works soon. This getting home at 10:30 at night like he did on Thursday is ridiculous. The new supplies are expected on Monday or Tuesday.

You know I remember hearing on the news that state officials are talking about trying to push the lottery through here. Every time they put it up for a vote the idiots around here keep voting it down. Then they sit there and scratch there heads and ask everyone where were going to get more money for education. It gets old having to drive to another state when ever the numbers start to get high.

The big 22 degree freeze we had seems to be over. At least according to the The Weather Channel. My more tender plants are covered in blankets. I guess I need to bring everything back inside, fold it up and put it away.

I don't know what Bear plans to do today. He cleaned the carpets on Friday so that's finished. The house needs straightening up but we have kept it pretty clean this week (despite the kids best efforts to destroy it). We need to go to the grocery store. I guess I need to make a list.

Its a little chilly today, but I would like to work on the back of the property. I know he will do I tomorrow regardless, but I would like to lay at least 10 or 15 bags in place today. You know. I think I will straighten up the house and go back there and fill up some bags by myself or maybe just some half bags.

2 Comments:

Blogger Madcap said...

Really, you can't buy lottery tickets in Arkansas? Weird!

11:34 AM  
Blogger dragonfly183 said...

oh wow i totally mis spelled easter. lol. No we can't buy them here.

3:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon