Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Its been a windy day today. The weather channel says 19 miles an hour but it feels like a lot more than that. I have laundry on the line trying to take advantage of it.

Bear's shipment of supplies were frozen at some point during shipment rendering it pretty much useless. It still works a little bit but not like it should. The chemist mixed us up a new batch and he is going to meet Bear at the Missouri border tomorrow to pick it up. If we wait and let them ship it then we may not get it until Monday and there is a chance it could freeze again this weekend and we loose that much more time waiting on it. It kind of sucks because it means that much more time Bear could have been selling and he has lost that time.

I have 5 adds from two different websites to write before 3pm tomorrow. Its not a problem. 5 adds might be 1 1/2 to 2 hours of work, I just don't feel like writing adds right now, lol. I am still going to do it. That's an easy 25 dollars.

I also lost another pound bring the total amount of weight I have lost to 8 pounds! I don't think I am getting enough protein though. I just do not have time to eat the amount of protein I am supposed to eat on this diet and I can feel it. There have been several days when I go into the gym to work out and my muscles feel weak. Not as in weak like I am tired, but like my muscles are just not strong enough to do what I am asking them to do. But they have to be strong enough because I do the same things every single day. If my body is starting to strip away muscle to replace the protein I am not getting as well as the fat stores then I am going to have to talk to the nutritionist about meal replacers or protein supplements or something.

1 Comments:

Blogger clairesgarden said...

well done with the losing weight, its hard sometimes to lose any.
I have been a vegetarian for a long time and recently started eating soya Tofu to provide some protein and hopefully more energy. I cant stand cooking with it so i just cut off a slice and eat it,

2:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon