Saturday, April 07, 2007

paintball



My son has a paintball guns. I have played the game before. It would have been more fun if it weren't for the fact that those paint balls are going fast enough that they hurt when they hit you. I mean they hurt enough that they leave little red welts all over your body. When I am playing something for fun I prefer to play something that isn't going to leave little red welts all over my body if you know what I mean.

its amazing how expensive those suckers can be too. Like the Bog Long Imfamous paintball gun that cost 949 dollars and thats on sale.

There are cheaper ones you can buy for your kids who want to play paintball though. There is the mongoose II LCD thats 169 dollars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon