Wednesday, April 04, 2007

We almost won 59 million dollars last night

We got the first number and the second number. The third number was 1 digit off and the fourth number was 1 digit off, then we had the fifth number and the mega number. We won 10 dollars.

I do include winning the lottery in my morning life affirmations and I have cast spells. I know what your thinking. I have a better chance of being in a car accident, being hit by lightening, or being in a plane crash than I do of winning the lottery. But let me tell you something. I have been in a car accident. I have been hit by lightening (I was completely unharmed other than the fact that I nearly pee my pants every time I see lightening now). After having those two events happen to me there is no way in hell I am getting on a plane!!!!!!!

I also feel that being a Witch increases my chances. We've actually won money in the lottery 3 times since the beginning of 2007. There have been several occasions where we have bought 6 tickets and actually had all of the winning numbers, they were just on 6 different tickets.

This is the largest most difficult spell I have ever attempted and this sort of thing can take a while to get itself in order.

Yesterday I didn't get to go to the gym. Bear called at 6pm to say he was just leaving mountain home. That's 3 and 1/2 hours from here. He did have a good day in sales though. He had a big order already set up for today over in Dardanelle so this morning he delivered that and we spent most of the day together. We didn't do anything fun though. We went and got the tags put on my car. They were supposed to be on by the end of February but since I don't need my car to make a living it was not really a necessity. Its been put on the back burner for a while but with Bear being out late so much lately we decided to go ahead and get them put on so I wouldn't be without a car.

Since I didn't get to go to the gym yesterday I went out and walked 5 miles. I'm sore in places I wasn't sore in before and finally figured out that I was sore from walking "down" steep hills. Going down hill uses an entirely different set of muscles than going up. Then today I walked 2 1/2 miles at the wild life preserve and went to the gym. I did 2 1/2 miles on the bicycle and then my weight training and then 10 minutes on the treadmill with the incline jacked up as high as it could go.

I still have not lost anymore weight. I seem to be stopped at 6 pounds. I'm not sure about my waist because I think I may still be retaining water. I don't think I look any thinner at this point. But I am starting to see muscles in my arms and shoulders. They don't look as good as they did when I was working as a hair dresser but they do look good. My legs look pretty amazing too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Autumn said...

Congrats on the wins. I don't usually do money spells because they seem to backfire on me. If I get money as a direct cause of a spell then it seems that something else will break and take moeny. If you share your spells I would love to see one in a post, maybe I would havve better luck with yours.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon