Thursday, April 05, 2007

We nearly won the lottery again!!!!

Ha ha. We had tickets for two Texas lotteries. The regular Texas Lottery and The Mega Millions and on both lotteries we had 1 ticket that as missing two numbers. What are the chances of having that happen back to back. Wow!

Nothing much as changed since yesterday. Especially my weight!!!!! I did go garage saleing this morning and found two pairs of pants I was sure would fit. imagine my disappointment when I got home and discovered that they didn't fit at all. I can fit into one of my jumpers that I couldn't fit into a year ago.

Hopefully I am not showing any weight loss because I am retaining water or something.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenn S said...

Wow, maybe next time you will get it. That is just a little too coincidental!

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon