Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Well I am sitting here killing time while my Ipod charges up for a little bit and then its off to the gym. I had to take Coyote to the foot doctor earth this morning to get a wart removed. He is walking around here with a bandaged foot now.

It was an odd looking wart. I'm not totally convinced it was a wart and the Dr said he is not 100% positive that it was a wart either, but he was 90% positive, ha ha. It did bleed like a Wart when he sliced it open.

Boy I could use a massage right now. My back is sore from helping Bear carry in the boxes yesterday. I don't feel like I got a very good nights sleep. The episode of "The Riches" I saw last night keeps playing over and over in my head. The happens a lot with the very last thing I watched on TV. Especially if its a series that I am into.

To be honest I don't feel very well today. I'm probably going to just come home, get into bed and work on the laptop all day long. Laundry and housework and everything else can wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon