Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Good News and Bad News

The good news is I lost another pound. My waist didn't get any smaller, but interestingly enough that roll of fat bellow my belly button has gotten significantly smaller. I think my hips look thinner too, but that could just be me.

The bad news is I am another year older today. I'm 33 years old. Actually, I didn't even remember that today was my birthday until my husband wished me happy birthday this morning. Not that today has been different from any other day today. I've been working my butt off pretty much since I got up, although I did treat myself to some Donuts from Paradise Donuts. just two of them.

I've had another nice bunch of paid posts to do and still more to finish up. I opened up another blog on wordpress called "Quietly Into the Night". I used wordpress because I've
been told its a lot easier to host your dominion from it. I'm not sure if I am going to like it better than blogger though.

I'm in a really pissy mood right now. I'm not sure why. I felt pretty good this morning. But yesteray was like this too. I woke up feeling pretty good and as the day wore on I just got more and more pissed off. I stepped outside for a minute and pulled a few weeds but never got any happier.

It could be because I am realizing that pretty soon I am going to have to put up with Mouse and Coyote being home at the same all summer long. They fight like cats and dogs. Trying to put up with that and work at the same time is never any fun.

And I still have not had time to get my garden planted now that its finally plowed and thats pissing me off too. Maybe I will be in a better mood tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Blogger squire said...

I knew we shared something. Happy bithday.

7:16 AM  
Blogger dragonfly183 said...

Well, isn't that a coincidence

7:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon