Thursday, October 25, 2007

Ashop

Shopping carts can be very tricky to someone who isn't used to dealing with them, like myself. I wasted an entire weekend once trying to set one up and finally just gave up. I haven't tried to do anything with it since. I don't have time for anything extra anyway.

Ashop Commerce provides a turn-key Ecommerce solutions with revolutionary onlineshopping cart software. It is the worlds easiest to use web based administrations with award winning features allows the merchant to build an online store capable of competing with the webs most powerful sites for a simple, low monthly fee. That would work perfectly for what I’m looking for. I don’t mind paying a low monthly fee and I certainly need something that easier to use than what my hosting service offers. I certainly won't waste another weekend trying to set the darn thing up or any other service for that matter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon