Sunday, October 21, 2007

Atlaspost.com

Atlaspost.com is a new site and its similar to blogging. The big difference is that there is a map involved. You can look at different spots on this map and see things written by people in that area. I don't know of any other blogging site that does that. Thats pretty unique. Its kind of cool too if your looking to read things written by people in your area or maybe in a specific area. There was a period where I wanted to read things written by people in countries like Tasmania. I could just find places like that on this map. The icon they have representing people is really cute. Its a little Icon similar to what msn messenger uses. It sits on the map and bounces up and down and waves its little blue arms as if to say "Look at me look at me".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon