Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Beautiful Clothing

I love to wear beautiful clothes. I can't afford to buy them new, at least not the kind I want so I buy them at garage sales. I'm a very careful shopper and try to only buy things that are beautiful, will be comfortable, and have a good quality name brand since these tend to last longer. There is a couple of online clothing store that I really like. Not many. I am very picky about those too.

Even when I'm done with my clothing I still donate it to the good will so it can be used. Most of those people donate those clothes as well when there done with them so I know that these clothes will probably enjoy a long active life before being thrown away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon