Thursday, October 18, 2007

Do it Yourself Swimming Pools

The last post I did inspired me to look up do it yourself swimming pools. I know someone who did there own pool and its not level, but I guess since he isn't selling he won't care.

I didn't find any books on do it yourself swimming pools but I did find this book about natural swimming pools. This is a self balanced natural swimming pools filtered by plants and fish and this is what I'm planning on doing. But I know my husband wants a regular one. Maybe he will change his mind when he swims in it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bellaluna said...

that is such a good idea! i hate regular swimming pools. all that chlorine, ick! a natural swimming pool would be like having your own private lake!

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon