Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The kids homemade Halloween Costumes

This is the second time the kids and I have made there own costumes. Coyote went as Dr House. I found him some mismatched scrubs (as Dr House doesn’t care about his appearance) messed up his hair and found a cane for him to use. We made a fake name tag and got a BoiHazard bag from the hospital for his candy. He carried around a pill bottle full of Smarties all night long and pretended to be eating the candy the way Dr House eats Vikadin on the show.

Mouse went as a witch. A simple costume. I had a long black cape from my own costume years ago. She wore my black broomstick skirt. We just rolled the waist band to keep it up and she wore my black shirt and the cape over that. I did have to buy her a hat. I waited to late and couldn’t find a true witches hat but I did find a small witches hat table topper at Hobby Lobby. I sewed an elastic strap on it to keep it on her chin and once she was dressed I ratted her hair. Then I sprayed the whole thing down with silver glitter. She carried a plastic cauldron for candy and a decorative broom we took off the wall.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon