Wednesday, October 31, 2007

A morning surprise

Today I have a lot to be excited about. the reason for this is all of my blogs on a domain name and not on a free host all got page ranked today. I have 2 pr 3's a pr 4 a pr 1 and even a pr 2. what this means for me is more income. These blogs that weren't page ranked before are now eligible for posts they wouldn't have been eligible before.

Its about time, it usually doesn't take 6 months for a site to get page ranked but thats exactly how long it took this time. what this means for me is that the same work I was doing on these blogs I an now charge more for and I can do work I couldn't have done before. I hope I can find time to cram it all in. I might have to give up some of the cheaper ones.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon