Friday, October 26, 2007

My Boring Life

Its now dark outside and I am just about finished for the day. I could have been finished a lot longer but I've been moping around for most of the afternoon contemplating how boring my life has become lately. Mouse is at my moms house and Coyote is at Nicks planning the Halloweeny party that I'm supposed to help chaperone this year and don't really want to. But there will be candy there.

You know I haven't picked up Mouse's sweater in a few days. I should probably get started on that again.

1 Comments:

Blogger Goddess of the Woods said...

Don't think of it as boring, think of it as respite from chaos. This is the time of year when things in nature slow down, so it stands to reason that we should slow down also.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon