Thursday, October 25, 2007

Truck racks

I don't have a truck. I haven't had a truck since I divorced my ex husband. He took the truck. I didn't realize how difficult it was to live without one before that, it certainly can make life a lot easier. He didn't have a truck rack in his though. he didn't really have a need for one since he wasn't handy in "anything".

I didn't realize just how many truck racks there were until I took a look at buyautotruckaccessories.com. They offer Flatbed Truck Racks, Pickup Truck Racks, Ladder Racks, Van Racks, Utility Bodies and Rack Accessories from Amer-Rac, Cross Tread, Kargo Master and a lot more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Sarj said...

So how was your truck racks - liking it so far?

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon