Monday, October 29, 2007

A vacation in hawaii

I think a vacation to Hawaii is a vacation everyone dreams about at some point in time. the only way I'm going to get to see Hawaii is if I win the lottery or some other kind of windfall gets dumped in my lap. I don't really think about going to Hawaii very often because its one of those things thats unlikely. But I sometimes imagine a Hawaii beach house maybe located somewhere on one of the more isolated islands. I'm not one to go for bustling city life. I would rather have something located in a quiet rural location.

I did review some Kauai Travel Info and think it might be what I'm looking for. it offers Plunging ravines, Cascading waterfalls, Unforgettable cliffs, canyons, beaches, and bays and looks like it has enough social life.

If you would like to read about traveling in Hawaii then you should visit this Hawaii Travel Blog for more information.

You know I guess the ultimate Hawaii dream vacation would be to tour all of the islands without worry about cost.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon