Thursday, November 22, 2007

AAMCO

This is interesting. AAMCO transmissions is giving away a trip to Hollywood. Yet another place I will probably never get to see. Also, anytime you get have a 50 dollar service visit you get a free oil change. I imagine just getting your transmission flushed is going to cost you 50 dollars or more. it looks like there also giving away copies of the movie "Live Free or Die hard". I don't think I've heard of that movie but if its an action movie that would explain why. I'm not a big action movie fan.

That also reminds me I'm overdue for an oil change. The last thing I want is my dad finding that out and having to hear the usual lecture.

AAMCO has 40 years of experience dealing with transmissions (an expensive thing to repair and something many of us hope to never have to deal with). They've serviced 25 million and counting. They have the training and the diagnostic equipment to make sure your car, truck or SUV gets fixed right the first time. If you've ever had to take your vehicle back to a shop to get fixed more than once you know how frustrating that can be.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon