Sunday, November 04, 2007

Aprons

Aprons are such handy things to have if you cook and you also like to wear nice clothes at home. I know for me wearing something nice instead of wearing rags around the house makes me feel better about myself but if your doing house work or cooking you run the risk of ruining those clothes. You just don't see many chef's aprons for sale anymore. I guess we all associate them with days when women were expected to stay home and keep house and bear children. I know when I think of aprons I often think of the house wife in the kitchen with the oven mitt on cooking up a storm but they can still be very useful.

Cozy Homewares.com has a nice variety of aprons that would make great Christmas gifts and they offer free shipping in the USA.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon