Thursday, November 22, 2007

Babies Everywhere

We went to my mothers to eat thanksgiving dinner. I did pretty good I think, keeping my diet in mind for the most part. I did have a piece of the lemon meringue pie I made.

There were babies everywhere this year. My nephews all have kids, except for Justin who has one due any day now. My cousins all told his girlfriend they were going to try there hardest to make sure she went into labor before they left and as part of this there taking her shopping at Wal-Mart tomorrow morning for Black Friday.

I was soo tired when I came back from dinner. I lay down and took a 1 hour nap and to tell you the truth I really would love to go to bed right now. I have a little bit of work to do first though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon