Wednesday, November 21, 2007

A boring post

Ok its 72 freaking degrees outside and its November 21st. Someone needs to remind mother nature that its late autumn!!!

We are finally getting some badly needed rain though. We haven't gotten much and actually there's already blue sky showing. But we did get a little bit. After this nice little shower our temperature is supposed to start dropping and were going to get below freezing tonight, but not enough that I have to worry about digging up my more valuable Canna lilies yet.

Is my life really so boring that I'm talking about the weather/

1 Comments:

Blogger Goddess of the Woods said...

Think of it this way ... Mother Nature is a bit under the weather with a fever ... it's called Global Warming. I guess it's like the flu ... I hope She gets better!
GOW

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon