Saturday, November 17, 2007

The end of a long week.

Well, another day has passed and tomorrow my week starts over. There isn't much I can really say about it other than the whole Pr crap. I did get some product samples in the mail today and I'm pretty excited about those. There were pencils made from recycled newspaper that were also scented. I also got some birthday candles that burn colored flames and some snow that starts out as a powder and puffs up when you add water to it.

I've been sitting here this evening kind of hafl way working and half not. There are icicle Christmas lights hanging outside of the window and I've been watching a perfect half circle moon set in the west. its gone now. I can't really say anything else has happened lately. I guess my lie is kind of dull these days. But its winter. Things are supposed to slow down.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon