Wednesday, November 14, 2007

GoogleSmacked

The sky is cloudy and gray again today and unseasonably warm. The trees are nearly bare and I hope to find time to sweep the leaves out of the gravel beds again this afternoon. There are chances of rain but I don't think its enough to actually reach us even though they were calling for big storms on the radio yesterday.

I was reading about the big Google Pr drop (which will probably go down in internet history) this weekend and found an article on a blog that used the phrase GoogleSmacked and I thought it was so funny I decided to make a big button for all of us to use. I guess I made it a little bit to big, lol. But I think its kind of funny.

4 Comments:

Blogger Puteri said...

Cute button! I should put it on my blog!

10:33 AM  
Blogger dragonfly183 said...

yours is the first response I've gotten about it, lol.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Lisa said...

That is so cute!!!! Love it!!

10:06 AM  
Blogger Diana said...

Too funny!! I am posting it too! :)

10:25 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon