Saturday, November 24, 2007

My Riding Days

My horseback riding days are long gone I'm afraid. I don't know how I feel about that. I love horseback riding but I seem to be so stiff in the morning now and there is always something hurting. I don't imagine horseback riding would help that any at all. But who knows it might be good for me. I don't remember ever suffering any log term injuries from riding as I have done from walking, running, or digging. I used to be fearless though. Flying through the fields as fast as I could get her to go! Jumping anything that would stand still while riding bareback.

I also used to love the look of the equestrian riding apparel to. I loved the little caps (that were actually helmets) and the stretchy riding breeches and the tailored jackets. I loved the look of riding boots. I used to dream of having a dozen different colors of breeches and a riding coat to match.

By the way found this video on you tube and thought it was cute. It has Clydesdale's in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon