Monday, November 19, 2007

Network Solutions

Building an online store can be a major pain in the butt for anyone, even someone who really knows what there doing. So you can imagine how difficult it can be for a person who doesn't really know what there doing. take me for example, I don't know what I'm doing and I wasted an entire weeke3nd trying to set up an online store. The company I chose to buy my hosting through has built in Shopping Cart Software but not very good instructions and I never did figure out how to use it.

Network solutions offers you everything you need to build an online store, including software you can actually use without having a computer science degree. Network Solutions is part of a company called Monster Commerce founded in 1998. The popularity of this website was partially due to their development of a an online store that was a completely integrated and had customizable shopping cart solutions for companies of all sizes. In 2006, MonsterCommerce became part of the Network Solutions family of online products and gained the backing of a large corporation with decades of experience in the online industry. Its worth checking out if your looking for a truly excellant shopping cart program.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon