Thursday, November 08, 2007

New York City Pass

I've written about a Swedish pass or a Uk pass. I can't remember exactly what it was called before but here is the same thing only its a New York CityPass. This is also one of those places I would like to see someday. You pay 1 single fee and you get a booklet of passes for Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island, Museum of Modern Art, American Museum of Natural History, The Guggenheim, Madame Tussaud’s Wax Museum, Brooklyn Museum of Art, NBC Studio Tour, Circleline Sightseeing, Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour, The United Nations Tour, Madison Square Garden All Access Tour, and several more. I think there only 1 day passes and I'm not sure if you could actually see that many places in one day. You might be able to. Having never been to New York City I can't really say if that would be possible or not. From what I have read this can actually save you time because you won't be forced to wait in line for tickets. You might be able to save some money though because your saving 50% off of the admission price and from what I understand things in New York City are not cheap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon