Monday, November 05, 2007

A perfect sunset

It was such a beautiful fall day today. It really sucked that I had to sit here and wait for updates for most of it. I finally got frustrated at sunset and went outside to enjoy what was left of it. I seems that the leaves turned overnight or maybe its just that I haven't been outside for the last few days. With each breeze (and there were a lot of them) they showered down. The sky was slowly filling with heavy gray clouds that were ringed with gold because the sun was setting. It was really beautiful. One of those brief moments I will always remember, like walking through the woods in springtime when the moon is full and its silver light is shining down at my through white dogwood petals that suddenly look like frosted glass

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon