Monday, November 26, 2007

Shoes

I have soooo never been good in high heels. I have always stumbled around in them and looked anything but sexy. They hurt my feet now. I gave up in them several years ago. besides my legs are way to long to be wearing really high heels anyway. I look like I'm walking around on stilts when I put them on. I'm really best in a short heel or no heel at all. You know at my wedding I wore a pair of flat ballet slipper style shoes.

That doesn't mean I can't admire sexy boots and sexy shoes though. some of them I just don't get. I don't know whats up with those puts that add 2 inches to your height. I don't know many women that wish they were taller. Longer legged maybe but not taller.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon