Monday, November 19, 2007

A trip to the state line

I made another delivery to The Blue Pig in Mountain Home today. I usually enjoy the drive but today was not the best time for me to be making the delivery. We didn't get the call until 10:30 in the morning and I didn't finally get out of town until 12:30. By the time I got up their and made the delivery and headed out of town it was already 4. Thats meant driving home through the mountains in the dark without contact lenses on roads I am really not familiar with.

I always get lottery tickets when I'm near a town thats at the state line. I don't know if i should take these as signs or not but when I pulled into the parking lot of the gas station the song Knicking on heavens door was playing and when I left the song Lonesome Loser was playing, lol. I don't think I'm going to win anything this time. besides we haven't had the best of luck buying tickets in Missouri anyway. Oklahoma is luckier for us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon