Friday, November 02, 2007

Wholesale Sunglasses

When it comes to buying expensive brand names I prefer to get them at garage sales for a 50 cents to a dollar. My husband is a big fan on knock off brands though. He loves to wear expensive brand names like I do but usually can't afford them. Sunglasses are his thing. He loves Oakley's and there very expensive. He usually buys them from those tents you see on the side of the road selling their sunglasses to people at what I think are prices that are way top high.

I'm sure they buy those sunglasses wholesale and then sell them for 10 times what they actually paid for it and from looking at this website I'm probably right about that. You can buy Wholesale Sunglasses here and set up your own booth like that or maybe just buy a whole bunch for gifts or just for yourself. I don't think I would ever want to set up one of those tents but I might want to buy some expensive looking ones and give them out as gifts or something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon