Tuesday, December 11, 2007

The 500 calorie iet

I ran across this article recently as a woman attempts to reach a size zero. This is something she was challenged to do and then right about it. she was put on a strct 500 calorie a day diet and during her first week lost 6 pounds.

Today I set my calorie calculator up in such a way that it showed me how much I would loose in 5 weeks if I only ate 500 calories a day and exercised like she did. It was 20 pounds in 5weeks. I was planning on loosing weight modestly but it got me wondering about what it would be like to try it. I would really love to loose the weight fast and I'm curious about it. I'm notorious for doing something just because I want to know what its like.

Today I have only had 502 calories. I'm hungry and I have a headache. I've been trying to stop my stomach from growling by drinking lots and lots of water. I've had what I refer to as empty stomach burps. You will only know what those are if you have gone long periods without food. I've done that in the past as well, when I was much thinner. What happens is your stomach growls and growls and then you start to burp. You haven't eaten anything but your burping. There aren't big belches like you would have after drinking beer. These sound almost like your stomach is growing in your throat.

If i do try this I won't go any longer than 8 weeks. if you want to read the article here's the link

1 Comments:

Blogger TruthSeeker said...

Here is another calorie calculator that folks might be interested in.

11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon