Friday, December 28, 2007

Shopping for car insurance

Can you think of anymore more boring and tedious to shop for than car insurance. I did mystery shops once on local car insurance companies. I went around and got quotes for car insurance for a 16 year old boy who had just started driving. I think Coyote will be getting a job and paying for his own damn car insurance when it comes time for that. The cost is ridiculous.

They have such silly rules when it comes to car insurance though. Like having to pay higher insurance on a red car or a car thats considered sporty. I don't think that means the car is any less likely to get into an accident or not. But I am not an insurance person. I'm just a car insurance buyer.

I've been wanting to buy a 200 or 2002 (somewhere in that area) BMW z3 roadster for my next car. I had a cousin who had one when they were new. They have since stopped making them and I want one. I can get a used one with low mileage fairly cheap too. The thing is I'm not really sure if I could afford the insurance on a car like that. I'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Or I could go to GoCompare.com and get car insurance quotes right now. I'm sure using there site I'll be able to find a cheaper car insurance than I would just driving around town. the leading insurance comparison site, with a difference. Rather than simply comparing quotes based on price GoCompare.com considers what actually matters like no claims discounts. They also offer a unique 5 star rating system to help you choose the best policy to suit your needs. That way you can just start with 5 star policies and work your way down the list until you find what suites you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon