Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Things are looking up.

My cold seems to be getting a little better now. My cough is looser and I'm not quiet as miserable as I have been. My ear is still ringing though. I guess I'm just going to have to learn to deal with that for a while.

Bear got to work at the new store today. I stopped by to see him and met this woman everyone has been complaining about. They all say she's really lazy and the only reason she has a job is because she was having sex with the general manager of the other store she was working in. Travis, this stores general manager isn't interested in sex with her. I guess she thought she could still get away with the crap she has been pulling because she left for lunch yesterday and didn't come back for 4 1/2 hours. She was written up for it today. I don't expect her to last to long. She seems very resentful of all of the new people and the fact that her old boss is gone.

Business seems to be picking up for me. Its been a slow couple of weeks lately but this week has been pretty decent. I managed to pick up 2 videos yesterday that I got 58 dollars each for. Coyote did the editing for me and put music in the background. If you scroll down you will find one of them. I had to take him out to eat seafood today as payment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon