Friday, January 11, 2008

Dry Shampoo

Have you ever heard of dry shampoo. I first heard about it when I was in beauty school. it was recommended for use on elderly or disabled people who might have trouble washing there own hair or leaning there heads back over a sink. It may also come in handy when you don't have access to running water.

There have actually been several occasions when a dry shampoo would have come in handy for me such as any time I don't have time to get into the shower and wash it like that or when its dirtier than I thought it was before I left the house and now my head is itching like crazy and I'm drying for relief.

It probably would have come in the handiest when we first moved out here and we had to move in without running water or electricity. We were going to my parents house to takeshowers. when I needed to wash my hair after being in the August Arkansas heat all day long (over 100 with 80% humidity) a dry shampoo would have been perfect.

Salon grafix has a dry shampoo that is color matched for different hair types. This way you don't have to worry about the dry powder being seen in your hair after you use it. I know everyone else doesn't have this problem but "brushing" the powder out of my hair would not be an option.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon