Thursday, January 24, 2008

Game of Love

I love to win stuff. I think everyone does. I keep hoping for that one big positive windfall to come my way one day but it hasn't happened yet.

Overstock.com is having a contest this month in which you can win a present for your valentines day sweetheart. Valentines day is just around the corner (that reminds me I have to think of a B-Day present for Coyote). There calling is the Game O Love.

If you've never done any shopping at Overstock.com you might want to go take a look at the website. They carry all sorts of overstocked items for sale. These are things stores bought to many of and had to sell at a discount. Overstock.com just passes the savings on to you. They have everything from furniture and decorator items to some really beautiful jewelry.

You know this might sound like kind of a weird thing to want for valentines day but I could really use a new duvet cover and sheets. I think my husband would agree that would be something nice to get for Valentines day as well. Mostly just because we need to replace ours so badly. These copper colored tone on tone sheets are really very beautiful. I love the color copper and I think that would match the decor in our bedroom perfectly. If they don't have a Duvet that matches them I can always buy two extra flat sheets and sew them together, I might want a different color though.

Don't forget, its Overstock.com's "Game O Love" and you need to hurry up and enter so maybe you can win your sweetie a present.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon