Saturday, January 19, 2008

Going Back to School

I was talking to my mother today and she told me about someone else in her office that has decided to go back to school. She's going to get her Masters Degree.

I've though about going back to school myself but I really didn't like it the first time, I don't think I would do very well at it a second time. But since I like to do things online including work and if I ever did decide to go back that would include school as well Capella University is probably the school I would be looking at since its an online University. Its designation as the first and currently only online university accredited by CACREP is focus of latest ‘Inside Online Education’ podcast. Online university’s podcasts focus on experience of earning an online degree. Capella University is an accredited university that offers graduate degree programs in business, information technology, education, human services, psychology, public health, and public safety, and bachelor’s degree programs in business, information technology, and public safety.

If your interested in this school check out the contact information below.
Capella University, 225 South Sixth Street, Ninth Floor, Minneapolis, MN 55402, 1.888.CAPELLA (227.3552), www.capella.edu.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Web Counter
OfficeMax Coupon